[Cubicweb] Migration Script / Pyro / load_appobjects method.

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 16:34:58 CET 2012

Hi List, I am running a migration script between 2 cubicweb instances,
using Pyro server.

I am getting an error when I try to use the method "load_appobjects()" to
take advantage of cubicweb objects.

The error I am getting is about missing cubes:

File "/home/carlos/src/fcubicweb/cubicweb/cwconfig.py", line 824, in init
_cubes
    assert self._cubes is None, repr(self._cubes)
AssertionError: (u'platypus', u'email', u'addressbook', u'comment',
u'file', u'link', u'orbui', u'tag', u'zone')

All cubes are accessible by the cubicweb web application which is running
smooth.

Does anybody know what could be happening?

Any help will be very appreciated.

Kind Regards!
--
Carlos Balderas