[Cubicweb] i18n automatizing translations

Celso FLORES celso.flores at crealibre.com
Mon Dec 10 20:18:24 CET 2012

Hi,

I am trying to automatize the en.po and es.po from a Spreadsheet we made,
from which we create the Schema.py , and some en.po and es.po translations.

Unfortunately our en.po and es.po didn't work as it was not in the same
order that uses Cw.

Therefore my questions >

- Do you know where can we learn or read about the .po generation logic ?

- Have you tried to generate those kind of translations from a spreadsheet?

- Do you have any other suggestion to automatize the process?

Thanks List ! ... and do not forget about the CubicWeb Sprint at Logilab
Office in Paris, next Thursday and Friday.

See you there.

--
Celso FLORES
Knowledge Management Consultant