[Cubicweb] Access 'data_url' in postcreate.py

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Mon Aug 27 16:38:17 CEST 2012

On 27 août 16:11, Nicolas Chauvat wrote:
> The basic idea is that the Repository abstracts data sources. See
> http://docs.cubicweb.org/intro/concepts.html#instances
>
> Custom data sources can be implemented: LDAP is in the core, but you
> can look at the blog cube for a source that parses RSS and Atom feeds.

Blog cube is not a good start as it's still using former datafeed
cube. You should rather look at cubicweb.sobjects.cwxmlparser, then
ask your questions here or on jabber #public room.

(And yes I shall write doc about this...)
--
Sylvain Thénault, LOGILAB, Paris (01.45.32.03.12) - Toulouse (09.54.03.55.76)