[Cubicweb] Access 'data_url' in postcreate.py

Stéphane Bugat stephane.bugat at free.fr
Mon Aug 27 13:06:40 CEST 2012

> Hi Stéphane,

Hi Nicolas,

> IMHO, ideally, you would use these crawlers to make new
> CWSource(s)...
(...)
> Hence I would recommend CWSource-s + a view (csvexport) + a bash
> script that does something like "wget baseurl/Airport?vid=csvexport"

Agreed. But question: there is nothing about CWSource(s) in the cw doc... And almost no resource on the web about it.

Can you provide me with more information about that?

> Put it in the db instead and put maps and satellite views of the
> airports in the file-system-storage.

Agreed! As well as personal photographies (something I intend to put also in the cubicweb-foaf implementation when mature).

BTY: I had a look at the "_cw.vreg.config.static_directory and friends" Aurélien told about. Seems interesting. But under what circumstances should it be used?

Stephane