[Cubicweb] On-the-fly modification of forms

St├ęphane Bugat stephane.bugat at free.fr
Fri Aug 17 09:55:15 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I'd like to have a formview that changes according to one of it formfields.
To be more specific, something like the "one-way" or "two-way" boolean field for trip forms, where for instance one or two date widgets would appear for selection to the user.
How can I customize a FormView instance so that it catches any change to one of its BooleanField for instance? Since Controllers are called only when the form is submitted, I guess there should be another solution...
Thanks

Stephane