[Cubicweb] Cubicweb_orbui project

Celso FLORES celso.flores at crealibre.com
Wed Aug 1 09:35:20 CEST 2012

Hello List,

We will be working this month on the CubicWeb Orbui project.

This time, we will focus more on modularity, responsive design, and
bringing more Cw integration.

At first, we will apply the changes made mostly by Katia and Nico,
from Logilab.

We will like to exchange, probably even share  a road map, to see how
this integration (HTML5, Boostrap, OrbuiCode, CW) could/should
happens.

Please, be so kind to tell me if anyone is interested in
working/following the project.

Regards,

Celso FLORES
Monterrey Mexico.

2012/6/28 Arthur Lutz <arthur.lutz at logilab.fr>:
> On 06/28/2012 01:52 PM, Katia Saurfelt wrote:
>> Hello List,
>>
>> I am currently working on the cubicweb-orbui project,
>> which seems very promising to me.
>>
>> Nicolas Chauvat and I made some further adaptions for cw components
>> and ui added as patches in the project repository
>> (https://hg.logilab.fr/public/patches/cubes/orbui ).
>
> The URL above is internal, it will not be accessible. The equivalent to
> the outside world is : http://hg.logilab.org/cubes/orbui/.hg/patches/
>

>> I also added a project TODO listing some issues or improvements I
>> have spotted so far while testing orbui cubes with different clients
>> cubes.
>
> The TODO patch can be read here :
> http://hg.logilab.org/cubes/orbui/.hg/patches/file/1b1ada987710/todo.diff
>

>> Can you please check this list and tell me if these problems are
>> known from you and if you a aware/working on some other issues so we
>> could continue working together on the project. Also add somes tickets to
>> cubicweb-orbui would be cool.
>
> For tickets and comments on these tickets the project can be found here
> : https://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-orbui (created by Carlos
> back in may).
>

>> If you have any questions about the patches, please do not hesitate to
>> contact me.
>>
>> Regards
>> Katia Saurfelt

> --