[Cubicweb] A few questions regarding CubicWeb customization

Olivier CAYROL olivier.cayrol at logilab.fr
Wed Sep 21 08:51:05 CEST 2011

Le 20/09/2011 21:12, Fidel Viegas a écrit :

>> Also note that you can get even faster support on jabber (see
>> https://jabber.logilab.org/ for example, but you can also use your
>> usual jabber client).
>
> This was actually one of the supports I tried. I created an account,
> logged in and joined the public channel, but everybody was chatting in
> French, which led me to think that the support was only in French. I
> will give it a try again. Thanks!

The public channel on jabber.logilab.org is supposed to be in English.
Unfortunately as there are mostly French people, the chat sometimes is
in French. Do not hesitate to come back and say hello; people will
immediately switch to English.

Hoping to see you soon on our jabber channels,

   O. CAYROL.
--
Olivier CAYROL                                  LOGILAB - Paris (France)
                                                Olivier.Cayrol at logilab.fr
Python / CubicWeb, Informatique Scientifique, Gestion et Partage d'Infos
Python / CubicWeb,  Scientific  Computing,   Info Management and Sharing