[Cubicweb] A few questions regarding CubicWeb customization

Adrien Di Mascio adrien.dimascio at logilab.fr
Tue Sep 20 07:39:06 CEST 2011

Hi Fidel,

On 19/09/2011 20:51, Fidel Viegas wrote:
> I do understand that the UI using Python code, but from the examples I
> have found in the documentation i seems like we can adapt to the
> existing User Interface. However, I was wondering if it is possible to
> create a UI from scratch and where in the manual I can find that.

I think Florent gave you all the answers you need. I would also
recommend to read a serie of 5 very nice blog posts Sylvain wrote a few
months ago :

1/ http://www.cubicweb.org/blogentry/824642
2/ http://www.cubicweb.org/blogentry/867464
3/ http://www.cubicweb.org/blogentry/972762
4/ http://www.cubicweb.org/blogentry/1181061
5/ http://www.cubicweb.org/blogentry/1440518

Parts IV and V should cover your needs for now.

Regards,
--
Adrien Di Mascio - LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Tél: 01.45.32.03.12