[Cubicweb] cubicweb on Ubuntu Natty

Julien Jehannet julien.jehannet at logilab.fr
Fri Sep 2 13:40:41 CEST 2011

Hello Maarten,

> * Maarten De Paepe <maarten at adimian.com> [02-sept.-2011 12:57]:
> I am trying to install cubicweb on my Ubuntu Natty.
> For this I am following the tutorial provided on your site:
> http://docs.cubicweb.org/admin/setup.html#setupenv
>
> Unfortunately, when trying to install using "apt-get" I receive
> dependency issues:
>
> (...)

Quite strange. It works perfectly here (by apt-get install in a natty
chroot).

But maybe it's a config issue cos we have change our repositories
sources.list recently.

Please check against the info page:
http://www.logilab.org/card/LogilabDebianRepository

> On your logilab repositories, I see you only support untill Maverick.
> Would it be possible to compile the packages for Natty as well?
> I would very much appreciate it.

As you can see we have now natty support in our repositories
http://download.logilab.org/production/natty/

Enjoy,
--
Julien JEHANNET                                          LOGILAB, Paris (France)
http://www.cubicweb.org                 CubicWeb, le cadriciel du web sémantique