[Cubicweb] RQL Question

Alexandre Fayolle alexandre.fayolle at logilab.fr
Sun Sep 25 18:44:00 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have a schema defining 3 entity types Container, ContentA and ContentB, and
a relation in_container. A container can contain 0 or more A and/or B, and I
want to compute the number of ContentA and ContentB in my containers.

Any C, Count(A), Count(B) WHERE A is ContentA, A? in_container C, B is
ContentB, B? in_container C

gives me obviously wrong results (some counts are higher than the total number
of A and B in the db). Is there a way of computing this in a single query?