[Cubicweb] A few questions regarding CubicWeb customization

Fidel Viegas development at kazomosolutions.biz
Mon Sep 19 20:51:22 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

I have just started playing with cubicweb, and I must say that it is a
really nice framework. I have a background in frameworks like Ruby on
Rails, Django and TurboGears. Therefore, it wasn't too difficult to
grasp the concepts found in CubicWeb.

I do understand that the UI using Python code, but from the examples I
have found in the documentation i seems like we can adapt to the
existing User Interface. However, I was wondering if it is possible to
create a UI from scratch and where in the manual I can find that.

Another question is regarding the inclusion of other cubes. Can I
overwrite any i18n files within my cube? Or do I have to create a
translation for each cube?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Fidel.