[Cubicweb] StartupView and self._cw.add_onload method

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:47:14 CEST 2011

Hi,  everyone.

I would like to use self._cw.add_onload() method in a StartupView but I am
getting an error when I call this view by itself,  it is a javascript error
about unloadPageDate(), I found out that this javascript function is defined
in cubicweb.ajax.js file, so the view works ok if I add this file to the
view e.i. self._cw.add_js('cubicweb.ajax.js'), but since I don't use
directly any ajax functionality I get the feeling that I just make a fix and
did not find out what could be happening here and if there is any better
solution.

I will appreciate very much your comments.
Regards
Carlos Balderas