[Cubicweb] cube proposal for i18n content management

Florent Cayré florent.cayre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 11:08:58 CEST 2011

Hi list,

as suggested by Aurélien and Sylvain, I have split the requirements into
two work pieces :

* i18n at the attribute level (see
https://bitbucket.org/fcayre/i18nfield) ; feel free to try it or
contribute (contact me through the list or logilab #public jabber channel)
* translation management using mercurial

I haven't found enough time for now to write a single line of code
regarding the second point. Sylvain's suggestion to write a mercurial
storage backend is pretty interesting and could be used for completely
different purposes than i18n. Perhaps it should be included in a
coming-soon CW sprint program?

Florent.