[Cubicweb] problem with PrimaryView.skip_none

Alexandre Fayolle alexandre.fayolle at logilab.fr
Wed Nov 16 21:46:01 CET 2011

Hello,

Unless I'm mistaken, the skip_none attribute on PrimaryView does not work as
advertised. It is True by default, yet I see many attributes with None values
in primary views.

The code in primary.py shows that the value which is tested is the result of a
view, so the test is not correctly written. I'm not sure what the best course
is for this:

* remove skip_none altogether
* make it default to False and change the logic (in order to not break
existing apps depending on this feature)