[Cubicweb] fullcalendar cube

Julien Jehannet julien.jehannet at logilab.fr
Wed Mar 16 15:03:54 CET 2011

> * Carlos Balderas <carlos.balderas at gmail.com> [11-mars-2011 19:45]:
> Hi List,
>
> I'd like to tell you about calendarf cube:
> http://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-calendarf
>
> (...)
>
> 1.- Would calendarf fit in event cube?
> http://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-event ?,  or vice-versa.
> 2.- In case the calendarf cube remains in a different cube, What would be a
> good name for this cube?. We have thought in "Agenda" for instance, but
> maybe this is not exactly the concept, all opinions are welcome.

I have no commit permission into CubicWeb but calendarf seems well
suited for an inclusion in the event cube (which contains very few views
at the moment).

Anyway, thank you very much for this very neat widget !
--
Julien JEHANNET                                          LOGILAB, Paris (France)
http://www.cubicweb.org                 CubicWeb, le cadriciel du web sémantique