[Cubicweb] fullcalendar cube

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 03:30:24 CET 2011

Hi Julien, thank you for your comments.

We'll keep working on this cube and we'll try to make the inclusion in event
cube. We'll let you know when we have improvements on it.

For now, anyone can access the latest version here..

hg clone https://cbalderas@bitbucket.org/cbalderas/calendarf

Regards
Carlos BALDERAS

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Julien Jehannet <julien.jehannet at logilab.fr