[Cubicweb] Error while trying to install cubicweb

Arthur Lutz arthur.lutz at logilab.fr
Tue Dec 13 10:50:07 CET 2011

Hello Jean-Michel,

Welcome to the list.

There was a "python setup.py register sdist upload" missing for
logilab-database 1.8.1, I believe that is fixed now.

Which method of installation are you using ? pip ?

There are various methods that can be found here :
http://docs.cubicweb.org/admin/setup.html#setupenv We recommend using
debian, but the others should work (but less maintained).

Feel free to report other errors here, or get support in our public
jabber conference : public at conference.jabber.logilab.org

Arthur Lutz