[Cubicweb] cw branches switch

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Tue Dec 6 11:11:03 CET 2011

Sylvain

Please don't forget people such as myself who get updates from the Ubuntu Lucid repository.  When the directory structure changes on the server it breaks our update mechanism and we have to look for the new directory manually before the updates sort themselves out.

My usage is on a care and maintenance at the moment, but could develop again.

Thanks

John

Dr John P. Fletcher Tel: (44) 121 204 3389 (direct line), FAX: (44) 121 204 3678
Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),
Associate Dean - External Relations,
School of Engineering and Applied Science (EAS),
Aston University, Aston Triangle, BIRMINGHAM B4 7ET  U.K.