[Cubicweb] demote_to_html and main_stream

Adrien Di Mascio adrien.dimascio at logilab.fr
Mon Apr 4 19:16:24 CEST 2011

Hi Carlos,

On 04/04/2011 16:58, Carlos Balderas wrote:
> I sadly found that any of the possible solutions worked for me. =(

I had hoped it would work. I'll try to debug this later.

> I wonder if you had the same pb with fullcalendar's implementation in
> cubicweb, so you decided to build the json object in a view's methods
> and pass it as array instead of a dynamic json object?

I don't think so. I think the main reason for us to have the
``get_events()`` method is to keep it simple and to avoid an unnecessary
additional ajax request.

But I can't see no reason for you to get bad type definintion
(e.g.'"false"' instead of 'false'). Maybe you should post some code
somewhere.

Adrien.
--
Adrien Di Mascio - LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Tél: 01.45.32.03.12