[Cubicweb] demote_to_html and main_stream

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:58:20 CEST 2011

Adrien, Sylvain, thank you.

I sadly found that any of the possible solutions worked for me. =(

So at this time I decide to use the ajax method directly in fullcalendar
plugin, maybe I should've done this in first time, this way I can take
advantage of the fullcalendar native ajax events.

In the fullcalendar configuration I set this up:
events: calendarevent-json

class CalendarEventJsonView(startup.ManageView):
    """return a json object of calendar event(s)
    """
    __regid__ = 'calendarevent-json'
    templatable = False
    content_type = 'application/json'

calendarevent-json returns a json object and debugging in firebug, the view
is called right and returns a json object, but it doesn't display the events
either, just displays an empty calendar, so now I am looking information
about this pb.
I am looking in stackoverflow site and I see this is a common issue in
fullcalendar jquery plugin, from bad data types e.g. "false" instead of
false or incorrect dates format in he json object to some problems with
jquery version compatibility. =S.

I wonder if you had the same pb with fullcalendar's implementation in
cubicweb, so you decided to build the json object in a view's methods and
pass it as array instead of a dynamic json object?

Thank you
Regards
Carlos Balderas