[Cubicweb] Ticket / IProgressAdapter

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 01:02:29 CEST 2010

This bundle is for tracker cube, but I just found out that "load" and
"load_left" ticket attributes are create in the schema of forge cube, so the
TicketIProgressAdapter class should be created in forge cube too, because it
will work fine in forge but not in tracker cube by itself.

My mistake, please forget about this bundle, I will send you the correct
one.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards
Carlos Balderas