[Cubicweb] ERQLExpression for update and delete permissions

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Tue Sep 28 16:27:45 CEST 2010

On 28 septembre 07:48, Carlos Balderas wrote:
> Hi Syt !, sure...
>
> * The cube uses a user named "userx" with the same password.
>
> * Everything you need is created in precreate and postcreate files.
> - Oh, question about this, Why precreate.py is not created automatically
> when you create the cube, Is this file going to be replaced in other place
> of the cube creation?. Of course I won't mind creating it when I need it,
> but I was wondering if this kind of input process will be migrated in some
> other part of the cubicweb code.

precreate is simply not created by default since you usually don't need
it. See --layout option for the newcube command to get more things.

> * Just create your cw instance and login with u:userx, p:userx , and you can
> just query EntityOne, after that, you can uncomment the lines of
> ERQLExpression in schema, recreate the database and see what happends with
> the execution time.

You mean execution time of the list view giving all EntityOne instance in
your database?

> Please let me know if you need more specific tests, so I can write them and
> send them to you.

being able to test this with simply a test file (CubicWebTC based) would
be great. If you can do this quick, that's  great, else nevermind and I'll
look at it asap with a living instance.