[Cubicweb] win32: my first instance is running - some experiences and suggestions

Alexandre Fayolle alexandre.fayolle at logilab.fr
Mon Sep 27 13:25:43 CEST 2010

On Monday 27 September 2010 12:13:22 Sylvain Thénault wrote:
> On 26 septembre 10:42, Dr.Leo wrote:
> > 3. Starting the instance as a service does not work for some unknown
> > reason. Registration with win32svc install did not raise any error
> > though. At least running the instance in debug mode works.
>
> Hum, maybe Alexandre has an hint on this?

I would need some additional information, such as the exception from the log
file or the windows Event log.

If the environment was changed, you need to make sur the service is running
with the proper environment.

Formations Python, CubicWeb, Debian :  http://www.logilab.fr/formations
Développement logiciel sur mesure :      http://www.logilab.fr/services