[Cubicweb] apycot cube vcsfile adapter error

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 17:30:56 CEST 2010

Hi Sylvain.

I was Re-creating a database of an old apycot instance I had, so I supposed
that I had something wrong with some external dependency or so.
e.g. cubicweb-ctl db-create myapycot

Now I just created a new instance of the apycot cube everything looks fine,
It was my mistake not to check creating a new apycot instance too.

Thank you for your time
Carlos Balderas