[Cubicweb] Yesterday's ValueError solved! - new bug in fyzz

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Tue Sep 14 07:36:04 CEST 2010

On 13 septembre 21:00, Dr.Leo wrote:
>  Hi,

> I have tracked down the ValueError reported yesterday. In
> MANIFEST.in, lines 33 and 34 just delete the final '/', and it works
> here (win32 XP, python 2.6.5). Maybe setuptools is pickier on
> Windows regarding the MANIFEST.in syntax than on Linux.

Weird indeed. I've removed the trailing slash anyway, thanks.

> But there is another bug, namely in fyzz (see below).

We will investigate this one. Without fyzz, you simply won't be able
to query your cubicweb instance using SPARQL. Lot of other things to
discover before this feature misses you :)

> At least I can get going now with cubicweb; don't need fyzz at this stage.
>
> Thanks for all your help so far!

Thank you for helping us to improve the process and documentation!

Don't hesitate to ask for more questions.