[Cubicweb] pip-install of cubicweb sources exits with ValueError

Leo fhaxbox66 at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 13 10:30:31 CEST 2010

Installation clearly breaks. It does not even build. Sorry.

Well, the error occurs even when simply calling the setup script. So I
am not sure if it can be a setuptools bug, although there are many in
there...

I haven't checked the MANIFEST or MANIFEST.in. If it references dirs
under doc/, there might be an issue, although I wasn't aware that a
'/' at the end of a path would be a problem.

Leo