[Cubicweb] Install of cubicweb-blog does not work properly

Aurélien Campeas aurelien.campeas at logilab.fr
Wed Sep 22 18:14:15 CEST 2010

Le mercredi 22 septembre 2010 à 17:11 +0200, Aurélien Campeas a écrit :
> In this spirit we just pushed the clone_deps.py script, to be found in
> cubicweb/bin.
>
> The documentation has been updated accordingly (esp. references to hg
> forest have been removed).

The updated doc reads as:

1.1.4. Install from version control system

You can keep up to date with on-going development by using Mercurial:

 hg clone http://www.logilab.org/hg/forests/cubicweb

See Introducing Mercurial for more details about Mercurial.

A practical way to get many of CubicWeb’s dependencies and a nice set of
base cubes is to run the clone_deps.py script located in cubicweb/bin/:

 python cubicweb/bin/clone_deps.py

(Windows users should replace slashes with antislashes).

This script will clone a set of mercurial repositories into in the
directory containing the CubicWeb repository, and update them to the
latest published version tag (if any).