[Cubicweb] crealibre contract cube

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 06:08:57 CEST 2010

Hello

Looking at logilab cubes I was trying to find the functionality to manage
contracts and payments and I couldn't find something like that in public
cubes.

So we decided to build a contract cube, which manage contract and its
payments.

* Generates Contracts
* Manage State of Contracts (payment process, canceled and paid)
* Generates and validates payments done to a Contract e.g. (establish number
of payments in a contract, validate that the contract don't receive payments
that exceed the amount of the contract (maybe we can ignore this one :-P),
update the remainder of the contract value when a payment is done, when a
payment is canceled the amount is restored to the remainder of the contract,
etc)
* Manage States of Payments(paid and canceled)
* Prints pdf payments (reportlab library)

If you are interested to integrate these features to logilab cubes please
let us know to see which could be the best way to do it.

Best Regards
Carlos Balderas