[Cubicweb] Compiling RQL on Windows

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Sat Sep 11 21:12:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 07:09:54PM +0200, Dr.Leo wrote:
> here is the newbie again, this time trying to compile RQL on Windows
> as without it I cannot use cubicweb either...

Ok, seems we need to fix the install of that package too. :/

> Any ideas where to go from here?

http://hg.logilab.org/rql/file/7a1df18b3a3e/analyze.py#l31 says that
if gecode can not be imported, logilab-constraint will be used
instead. It will be slower, but it will work. And logilab-constraint
should be a no-brainer to install since it is a pure-python package.

Get logilab-constraint from
http://www.logilab.org/project/logilab-constraint