[Cubicweb] A newbie on Windows - installation pitfalls

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Wed Sep 8 10:42:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for you feedback.

On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 11:36:21PM +0200, Dr.Leo wrote:
> language. So I have decided to have a closer look at CW before Django.

Good move :)

http://docs.cubicweb.org/admin/setup#base-elements

http://docs.cubicweb.org/admin/setup#installation-with-pip

http://docs.cubicweb.org/admin/setup#getting-the-sources

> 3. Choosing the database

http://docs.cubicweb.org/admin/setup#databases-configuration

Would you consider these issues fixed? Please comment further if needed.

PS: see the diff at http://hg.logilab.org/cubicweb/rev/80388edf4e88