[Cubicweb] Question: cubicweb-ctl has no newcube command; the list command does not list any cubes. Correct?

Dr.Leo stefan.pankoke at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 19 21:26:23 CEST 2010

  Hi,

after some helpful comments on this list, I have finally managed to
install hopefully all required packages.
Version 3.9.7 is not yet pip-installable. Don't know why. It does not
seem corect that it isn't. Or do you publish tarballs only for major
version?

Well, 3.9.6 should be good enough. I had expected some cubes to be part
of the standard distribution. But cubicweb-ctl list does not list any.
The path seems correct.
Creating a new cubing using 'cubicweb-ctl newcube test' produces an
error: no 'newcube' command.

Any ideas on what could be wrong here?

Leo