[Cubicweb] primaryview_display_ctrl use can break 'see all' link

Alexandre Fayolle alexandre.fayolle at logilab.fr
Sun Sep 19 20:13:55 CEST 2010

Maybe this is known, but the CW forge is unreachable for now.

In a cube I'm working on, I'm trying to use the following:

uicfg.primaryview_section.tag_subject_of(('Bibliotheque', 'conserve', '*'),
                                                                 'relations')
#uicfg.primaryview_display_ctrl.tag_subject_of(('Bibliotheque', 'conserve',
'*'),
                                                    {'vid': 'cotebibliview'})

With the second line commented out, if I display the primary view of a
Bibliotheque with more than a few conserve relations, I see the [see them all]
link, but not the view I want. If I uncomment the second line, I get the
correct view, but not the [see them all] link so I don't have all the items I
want.

If this is not a known bug, I'll add a ticket on the forge when it is back up.

Question: how can I tell CW that I always want to see all the related elements
on the "Bibliotheque conserve" relation in the primary view?

Formations Python, CubicWeb, Debian :  http://www.logilab.fr/formations
Développement logiciel sur mesure :      http://www.logilab.fr/services