[Cubicweb] How to test .po files?

Alexandre Fayolle alexandre.fayolle at logilab.fr
Mon Oct 4 15:30:30 CEST 2010

On Monday 04 October 2010 14:51:08 Sylvain Thénault wrote:
> On 02 octobre 19:17, Dr.Leo wrote:

> > Having seen some of the German translations at work which is good,
> > the capitalization is not preserved, i.e. everything is displayed in
> > small letters (rql instead of RQL). Don't think this is a bug. Any
> > ideas? Maybe the .po file header? Some encoding issue? Well, doesn't
> > look like... I'm a bit lost.
>
> IMO this is either a css rule applied to a specific message location,
> or may be an occurence of https://www.logilab.net/cwo/ticket/1105433.

It is most certainly 1105433 and not a css issue.

Capitalization in German being crucial, we will have to get rid of the
.lower() call in the near future. However this has consequences on existing
apps. Care must be exercised.

Formations Python, CubicWeb, Debian :  http://www.logilab.fr/formations
Développement logiciel sur mesure :      http://www.logilab.fr/services