[Cubicweb] Are there tools in CubicWeb to build a wiki?

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Tue Nov 30 23:16:25 CET 2010

I have loaded a card cube as supplied (with nothing else).

That functions as follows and not as described.

A new card has a wikiid field - suppose that is given a string `something`

On another card, text can be highlighted and given a link using the tool in the editor.  If that is set to `mysite:8080/card/something' then the link works.  It can also be set to `mysite:8080/card/eid/nnn' where nnn is the card number shown on the card when being modified.  That works as well.  :card: in the text does not seem to be needed.

If a link is made to a nonexistent item, it reports that it does not exist, but links to it if it is created later with the correct wikiid.

The full URL has to be typed each time, even when reopening for an edit.

This gets the effect of a wiki but with the need to type all the URL's.

I have gone into this at length as it does not correspond entirely with what was suggested.

Thanks

John