[Cubicweb] Loading cubicweb from Lucid distribution

Julien Jehannet julien.jehannet at logilab.fr
Mon Nov 29 11:09:10 CET 2010

> * Dr.Leo <fhaxbox66 at googlemail.com> [28-nov.-2010 19:02]:
>
> (...)
> 2. unittest2
>
> This is a new dependency whose necessity I do not quite understand in
> a stable distribution. It is not documented. I have simply installed
> it from the pypi and it works. It should be pip-installable.

This _suggestion_ of dependency should only be useful if you plan to use
our test runner pytest or the TestCase objects from testlib.py.

In which case are you experimenting a strong dependency ?
Could you provide us your use case to fix it if undesirable (ex: command).

BTW, you can still download a backport of python-unittest2 for lucid
from Logilab repository by following these instructions:

	http://www.logilab.org/card/LogilabDebianRepository

or directly:

	http://ftp.logilab.org/dists/lucid/python-unittest2_0.5.1-1+logilab_all.deb

--
Julien JEHANNET                                          LOGILAB, Paris (France)
http://www.cubicweb.org                 CubicWeb, le cadriciel du web sémantique