[Cubicweb] Loading cubicweb from Lucid distribution

Dr.Leo fhaxbox66 at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 28 19:02:40 CET 2010

Hi John,

1. On user vs. admin rights see

http://docs.cubicweb.org/admin/setup.html

Section 1.4 describes the different resource modes. The user mode should
solve your problem.

2. unittest2

This is a new dependency whose necessity I do not quite understand in a
stable distribution. It is not documented. I have simply installed it
from the pypi and it works. It should be pip-installable.

Leo