[Cubicweb] FW: Loading cubicweb from Lucid distribution

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Sat Nov 27 19:06:12 CET 2010

On 27 novembre 14:13, aurélien campéas wrote:
> ps: for fellow logilab devs, didn't we switch to unittest2 a bit hastily ?
> does it bring so much awesomeness that it was worth bringing packaging pain
> on unsuspecting people (including, as you know, ourselves at logilab) ?

Shouldn't be. Switching to unittest2 is a must do, the sooner the better.
It shouldn't bother anyone who don't want a full development environment (eg run
automated tests). For others, it should be easy to install from source or from
custom debian package we provide for distribution where unittest2 isn't available.
(huum, I've a doubt, we did that right ?)