[Cubicweb] ERROR: no db-init command

Florent Cayré florent at secondweb.fr
Thu Nov 18 13:02:49 CET 2010

Hi Sylvain,

I was simply using an invalid RQL server version. Maybe the exception
handling leading to the "ERROR: ..." (missing command) message should
be more precise so that it does not hide another error (maybe it is
not easy or not so important) ? By the way rql package tag for the
0.26.5 version is missing, this is why I got an incompatible version :
"hg up rql-debian-version-0.26.5-1" in the rql repo failed and I did
not notice.

Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Florent.

--
Ce message est la propriété de SecondWeb et peut contenir des
informations confidentielles. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire

This message is the property of SecondWeb and may contain confidential
information. If you are not the designated recipient, please notify us
immediately and return the message to us or destroy it, without making
any use whatsoever of the contents thereof. Furthermore you should not
forward or copy the message by electronic or other means.