[Cubicweb] forge / group projects in several products

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 06:49:17 CET 2010

thank you very much Nico, that seems to do the work.

now, thinking a little further.

I would like to have a project that would let me define activities, which is
actually a description (documentation) of a feature that occupies my
project, and then make relations to one or more tickets from one or more
projects. e.g.

Project: E-Learning
Features:
1 .- Catalogue of Students = [ticket1 (e-learning cube), ticket2 (person
cube)]
2 .- Evaluation of student = [ticket3 (e-learning cube), ticket4 (quiz
cube)]
3 .- Create Quiz = [ticket5 (quiz cube)]
etc

This way the features' progress would be the sum of all the progress of all
its tickets related and the project progress would be the sum of the
progress of all its features.

Could this functionality be considered as a part of the cube forge?

Regards
Carlos
Escuchar
Leer fonéticamente