[Cubicweb] [ANN] CubicWeb 3.7 released
sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Wed Mar 17 10:15:36 CET 2010
Hi there !
I'm pleased to announce the 3.7 release of CubicWeb, after a much shorter
development cycle than for the 3.6...
But it still have some interesting changes:
* NOW DEPENDS ON PYTHON 2.5
* use the newly created logilab.database package (you'll have to install it as
well as upgrade logilab.common and rql)
* proper behaviour on the repository side of cubiweb:
* dropped unsafe_execute, execute is now unsafe by default in hooks and operations.
You can still explicitly control security using the enabled_secury context manager
* proper transaction hooks control using the hooks_control context manager
* started some transaction undo support (only undo of deletion supported right now)
* various other bug fixes and improvments
Notice the 3.6 branch will still be maintained for some time.
Sylvain Thénault LOGILAB, Paris (France)
Formations Python, Debian, Méth. Agiles: http://www.logilab.fr/formations
Développement logiciel sur mesure: http://www.logilab.fr/services
CubicWeb, the semantic web framework: http://www.cubicweb.org
More information about the Cubicweb