[Cubicweb] cubicweb and the well-known calendar sharing use-case

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Mon Jan 25 13:36:33 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 12:50:42PM +0100, Sylvain Thénault wrote:
> URL or URI? As I understand it, I can wget an URL while not necessarily
> an URI.

URL.

Here is an example I generated from webscraping a site:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
         xmlns:ical="http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal#">
<ical:vevent>
    <ical:uid>http://www.comediedevalence.com/fr/spectacle/fiche/presentation/1_256_0_1</ical:uid>
    <ical:url>http://www.comediedevalence.com/fr/spectacle/fiche/presentation/1_256_0_1</ical:url>
    <ical:dtstart>2010-02-03</ical:dtstart>
    <ical:dtend>2010-02-03</ical:dtend>
    <ical:summary>Antigone d'après Antigone de Sophocle</ical:summary>
    <ical:description></ical:description>
    <ical:location>le Bel Image</ical:location>
</ical:vevent>

[...]

I am not saying this conforms 100% to the spec, but it is not really a
spec, more of a report about work in progress :)