[Cubicweb] cubicweb and the well-known calendar sharing use-case

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Mon Jan 25 08:38:26 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 07:32:59PM +0100, Nicolas Chauvat wrote:
> I am searching in this direction
> http://www.cubicweb.org/doc/en/admin/multisources.html

More precisely, I am looking at the files cubicweb/server/sources/*
and at the cube named pyrons (cf cubes/pyrons/pnssource.py). The
schema translation capabilities available from yams.xy and used for
example in cubicweb/spa2rql.py would be used too.

At this point, my idea is to define a new source type that would
include the data found in a file.

Although one source per file sounds a bit limiting and LinkedData
provides, guess what, links, I would be cautious not to turn CW into a
data harvester just yet.

Of course, a cubicweb/server/sources/rql2sparql.py is also needed, but
that's for a different thread.