[Cubicweb] cubicweb and the well-known calendar sharing use-case

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Sun Jan 24 22:25:58 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 07:32:59PM +0100, Nicolas Chauvat wrote:
> Here is a common use case I would like to solve: integrating external
> calendar data into a cubicweb application.

Another use-case would be using vocabularies/ontologies like
http://realdf.org/ and http://remetal.org/ when looking for a new
place/office.

Step 0: web scrap data from sites and publish RDF
Step 1: get RDF (linked) data to appear in a cw app
Step 2: annotate/aggregate that data and reuse it in various ways.

Florent, is the above giving you a better idea of what I am aiming at
when I say "cw is meant to be capable of things other frameworks will
have a difficult time implementing" ?

Of course, if the data you want to use is already available as RDF,
you just skip step0.