[Cubicweb] installing cubicweb from pypi

Yann Cointepas yann at sapetnioc.org
Thu Feb 25 00:58:37 CET 2010

Hi,

I am also new to CubicWeb and I also encountered some difficulties in
installing it. I would not have made it without an opportunity to meet
Logilab people a few weeks ago. Since we are a small group of neuroimaging
research labs who wish to test CubicWeb, I wrote an installation wiki for
internal use. Feel free to use, copy, comment or ignore this document (that
may be obsolete tomorrow with the 3.6.1 release):  CubicWeb wiki for
BrainVISA developers<https://brainvisa:Soma2009%40brainvisa@bioproj.extra.cea.fr/redmine/projects/brainvisa-soma/wiki/CubicWeb>
.

Regards,

      Yann Cointepas

P.S. Do not worry about the visible login and password in the link, they are
public.