[Cubicweb] installing cubicweb from pypi

Michael Connors connorsml at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:00:09 CET 2010

On 25 February 2010 13:50, Yann Cointepas <yann at sapetnioc.org> wrote:

> Sorry about the identification problems, I thought login and password that
> are in the link would make things transparent. Use "brainvisa" and
> "Soma2009" to login.

Thanks Yann for this link, however I am afraid I still cannot log in, even
with the username and password supplied.

I managed to install cubicweb from apt easily (although there was one
warning about a missing egenix datetime library) and I tried it out and it
worked, but I have since removed it again as I prefer to keep everything in
its own virtualenv.

I am going to try to build it in a virtualenv, so far I have built all the
packages in  the forest, but I cannot run it yet. I think I may need to add
a configuration file or some system variables. Have not had time to study it
yet, but I think if I go through cwconfig.py I may be able to figure it out,
or better still maybe I will manage to get access to your link :-)