[Cubicweb] ValueError: unconverted data remains

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Fri Feb 26 17:15:15 CET 2010

On 26 février 16:12, Yann Cointepas wrote:
> Hello again,

re

> I have an error (see below) when trying to initialize a cube's SQLite
> database with 3.5 to 3.6.1 releases (from mercurial repository, cloned about
> 10 minutes ago). I join a patch (I made it with hg export in logilab/common
> directory but I have limited knowlege in both Mercurial and CubicWeb) that
> fixes the problem, at least for for me (Python 2.6, Ubuntu 9.10).

Gasp, I thought that one was already fixed...

Can you tell me how to reproduce this? imo the pb is elsewhere since
we should not use mx datetime at all anymore with cubicweb.

Also, are you using the latest rql/yams/logilab-common versions?

> I finished my mail and realised that there is probably a better place for
> this kind of message... ?

here is a good place, at least at a first glance. You can also create an
account on cubicweb.org and/or logilab.org and file tickets if you're more
confident. Though you'll only get permissions to add tickets after the
upgrade that should occurs soon :)