[Cubicweb] installing cubicweb from pypi

Yann Cointepas yann at sapetnioc.org
Thu Feb 25 13:50:57 CET 2010

Sorry about the identification problems, I thought login and password that
are in the link would make things transparent. Use "brainvisa" and
"Soma2009" to login.

There are two home made patches in the document. At least one of them
correspond to a problem fixed in 3.6.1. I was waiting to test the new
version before advertising my page but I changed my mind when I saw this
message on the list.

Yann Cointepas            Tel: +33 1 69 08 78 31
CEA - Neurospin           Fax: +33 1 69 08 79 80
Bâtiment 145, Point Courrier 156
91191 Gif-sur-Yvette cedex, France