[Cubicweb] CubicWeb as a reflection tool

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Fri Dec 17 17:01:14 CET 2010

Nicolas

I will have a look at putting together a reflection cube and share it for comment.
I think it will be based on my current experiment cube, which develops the intranet cube.
It will also need a development of folder and maybe some others as well.

Previously when I renamed a cube I just went through all the files in the cube
and changed all the occurrences I could find of the old name to the new name.
That has seemed to work O.K. but is there a definitive list of naming a cube anywhere?

Thanks and best wishes

John

Dr John P. Fletcher Tel: (44) 121 204 3389 (direct line), FAX: (44) 121 204 3678
Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),
Associate Dean - External Relations,
School of Engineering and Applied Science (EAS),
Aston University, Aston Triangle, BIRMINGHAM B4 7ET  U.K.