[Cubicweb] calendarf repository

Adrien Di Mascio adrien.dimascio at logilab.fr
Wed Dec 15 07:58:26 CET 2010

Hi Carlos,

On 15/12/2010 01:57, Carlos Balderas wrote:
> http://hg.logilab.org/cubes/calendarf/
> <https://hg.logilab.org/cubes/calendarf/>
> Some how the work done by Stéphanie Marcu is missing, I guess due a
> synchronism issue between repositories .

I've pushed the changesets. I think Stéphanie has still an uncommited
change locally, I'll check that a bit later.

Meanwhile, you can have a look at cubicweb itself. Our old calendar
views have been dropped in favor of fullcalendar :

http://hg.logilab.org/cubicweb/rev/36ed2bf7ad3d

I would suggest that you take a look at this implementation and maybe
refactor your views so that they extend
cubicweb.web.views.calendar.CalendarView

You'll probably find your way out of this but we'd be glad to help you
if needed.

Regards,
--
Adrien Di Mascio - LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Tél: 01.45.32.03.12