[Cubicweb] Link or merge two instances?

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Tue Dec 14 10:03:38 CET 2010

Aurelien

Thank you, that was the missing ingredient.  Now I am up and running.

It has dawned on me (I cannot see it documented) that cubicweb-ctl shell gives a python shell.

Unfortunately, I am not very familiar with python.  I use C++ and Fortran mostly.

Is it possible to store scripts such as the download/upload as files and run them, to save the fiddly typing?

If so, where should they be stored?

I cannot find any manual for cubicweb-ctl shell operations.

Thanks again

John